Download the Speaker Notes here – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-aO_XEVROjkc4Vfd2xdbezaKujUny7Km/view?usp=sharing
This presentation is all about geographic farming for success in real estate. Angie presents her tried-and-tested formula that, if followed consistently, will create repeatable results for any agent.
In this presentation, you will get advice on:
- Knowing whether or not investing in geographic farming is the right decision for you
- Making a great first impression with homeowners
- Tips to boost your professionalism when doorknocking
- Staying top of mind with prospects by regularly dropping in with a handout or promotional item
- Using social media to target weekly ads to your geo farm
- Why geo farming doesn’t have to be scary
- Turning clients into raving fans that give you one referral every year
In this episode we discuss:
04:08 Should you invest in geographic farming?
06:10 Consistency and personal contact: Laying the proper foundation
08:15 First impressions are lasting
17:10 Personal contact through doorknocking
26:26 Consistency through handouts dropped by you every other week
28:47 Six promotional items a year
31:17 Major project ideas
34:34 Bi-weekly eNewsletter
36:45 Weekly ads through social media
38:14 Hold open houses in your farm
44:39 Overcoming fear when it comes to geo farming
51:37 Thank for referrals
54:28 Servicing the new buyer after the close of escrow
56:36 Servicing the seller after the close of escrow
58:03 Write out your plan and work your plan
View Hugh’s Farming Video at – https://vimeo.com/64345295
- Geographic farming can be a really good thing if you’re new to the business without much of a social sphere because the relationships you build through geographic farming will eventually become your social sphere.
- The cornerstone to the whole geographic farming program is consistency and personal contact.
- When you’re out doorknocking, don’t talk real estate unless they bring it up first.
- We are the best we’ve ever been; but I know that, next year, we’ll be even better, because we’re always looking for ways to improve every year.
- You’re really looking not only for the business in the farm but, even better, the referrals.
- When you’re giving, it does come back.
- At the end of the day, I know this formula works, if it’s worked.